The subject of the contract was to draw up a base schedules for 8 contracts on the construction of sanitary sewers and sanitary collectors agglomeration of Poznań and Kórnik.
Preparation of the base schedule is primarily dividing of the contract into stages and tasks, and identification
of logical dependencies between them. That allows to specify the order of execution tasks and parallel
or independent realization of tasks. During the work are defined the milestones and typical risks, collisions
and downtimes, which, after accounting into the schedules ensure timely implementation of the entire investment.
Customer: Aquanet SA
Scope of works: preparation of 8 base schedules for contracts:
- Construction of sanitary collectors with connections in Kamionki
2. Construction of sewage system with connections in Daszewice
3. Construction of sewage system with connections in Głuszyna, Piotrowo, Sypniewo
4. Construction of sewage system with connections in Marlewo and Minikowo
5. Construction of sewage system with connections in Szczepankowo
6. Correction of connections in sewage system – Poznań Sołacz
7. Construction of collector in Suchy Las
8. Collector in Junikowo district – distance from Dolna Wilda Street to 28 Czerwca 1956r. Street